Dec 25, 2021

Christmas Blessing

Though the year may not have been what any of us expected, we have a sure foundation, a hope of the future provided to us by a newborn babe who carries our sins, our weights.  Let us rejoice! 

🟍

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  

1 John 4:10

🟍

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.  

Psalm 126:5-6

🟍

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. 

Habakkuk 3:18

🟍

Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy counteanance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. 

Psalm 89:15,16

🟍

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. 

John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment