June 20 - 26, 2026
Our long-awaited, long-booked Fantasy RV 61-day Ultimate Eastern Provinces Tour started in Montreal and Quebec. The website details far more than I can remember, despite our tour guides' best efforts. To be honest, I was still very preoccupied with my father's death, probate court, and the start of handling my father's estate. Hopefully, I'll begin to relax and able to retain more information regarding our next stops.
![]() |
| Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral |
![]() |
| Reflecting pool in Montreal Trade Center |
![]() |
| Montreal Grand Prix Circuit |
![]() |
| Montreal Skyline |
![]() |
| Notre Dame Cathedral of Montreal |
![]() |
| "Sailors Church" Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel |
![]() |
| Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica Cathedral |
![]() |
| Frontenac Hotel and Umbrella Alley |
![]() |
| Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre |
![]() |
| Copperwork on the basilica doors |
![]() |
| Daughter of man who did the copperwork on the basilica doors demonstrates the process |
![]() |
| Montmorency Falls - taller than Niagara Falls |












No comments:
Post a Comment